Monday, June 4, 2012

Nail of the Week: Revlon Poppy

For this week, I'm wearing a polish from the Revlon Top Speed line, in the color Poppy. One of my best friends got this for me, and I was so excited to try it out because I absolutely love this color. Not only that, but my cat's name is Poppy, so it made me a little more excited to test it out :)




I would describe Poppy as a metallic pink-coral, with a lot of fine shimmer. This color is very bright, and perfect for the summer months. I love the Revlon Top Speed line; the consistency of the polish is thin and smooth, but very opaque (one solid coat can give you full opacity). Not only that, but the nail polish dries in under one minute. However, the color dries almost matte without any shine. But, a quick swipe of top coat can fix that!


Revlon Top Speed nail polishes are very affordable, retailing at around $3 to $4, depending on where you buy them (I strongly do not recommend buying them from places such as CVS, as they tend to be much more expensive). You can buy Poppy and other shades from this line from Target, Ulta, or other stores that carry Revlon cosmetics. 


I highly recommend checking out the Revlon Top Speed line and Revlon Poppy!
What's your favorite summer nail polish?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment