Sunday, June 3, 2012

MAC Pinch Me Blush - Review + Swatch!

Today I wanted to share with you one of my newest all time favorite blushes - the MAC Pinch Me blush. This was actually the first MAC powder blush I ever purchased, and after much swatching and consideration in the store, I decided that Pinch Me would be the perfect option.





On the MAC website, this blush is described as a "Medium dirty rose coral".  I would definitely agree with the description when it says it's a medium dirty rose, but I don't see any coral in the pan, in swatches, or on my cheeks! However, besides the lack of coral, I still really like this blush. It's matte, which is much more wearable and natural than shimmery blushes.



Pinch Me has amazing pigmentation for being a part of the sheertone family. For those of you who aren't familiar with the blush finishes, the sheertone finish is said to be light, silky, and not as heavily pigmented. However, I would definitely say this is one of the heavier pigmented blushes, and a little goes a long way.


On the left: Pinch Me - unblended; On the right: Pinch Me - blended
I would recommend this blush medium to dark skintones. With my own medium skin with yellow-ish undertones, this blush looked very nice, surprisingly. For the ones with lighter skintones, I would say to skip this blush. It's a little too harsh, as the deep rosiness could easily overwhelm fair skin.




For a first time MAC powder blush buyer, I would definitely say this blush gave me a very good impression on the rest of their blushes. If you think a medium rosy toned blush would interest you, I recommend this blush to you.


About: $20 for 0.21 oz


What do you think of this blush?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment