Thursday, June 21, 2012

Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick - Review + Swatch!

Today I wanted to talk about the Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. This lipstick has been around for ages, and this color is absolutely timeless and works for everyone of all ages.

In the Almost Lipstick line of Clinique, there are 8 available shades. Each of these lipsticks are said to be sheer, light, and very glossy.


Black Honey, in the bullet, looks very dark and unwearable. However, as it promises, Black Honey is very sheer, but buildable. No lip balm application is needed below this lipstick, because it is very moisturizing and almost like a lip balm itself. It's easy to grab and swipe on for a wash of color.



The Almost Lipsticks provide a shiny finish, which is why is can be worn so nicely on its own. No lip balm or lip gloss needed! 


Black Honey appears very natural on my lips. My lips naturally have mauvey undertones, so Black Honey just enhances my lip color. However, if you do not have naturally purple-toned lips, Black Honey will most likely show up better than on my own lips. Because of the universal color Black Honey provides, it's the perfect everyday shade for virtually all skin tones. 


After having Black Honey for a few months, I can definitely see why so many generations of people have been raving about this product. It's flattering on almost all skin tones, and is so easy to wear. The next time I go to Sephora, I think I'm going to pick up another shade of the Almost Lipstick!


About: $15 for .07 oz


What do you all think about these?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment